8.12.2006

Meme

Ok so thanks to Becci I have to do a meme. I guess this is one way to get me back to blogging. I have a ton of stuff to blog, but no time to do it...so maybe this will be the first step to getting back on the horse...

My Meme

One book you have read more than once? Anne of Green Gables. I really liked the character because she was so bold to stand up for herself and others...plus I liked that her name was "Anne with an E" (same as my middle name). I was always correcting people telling them I was also an Anne with an E.

One book you would want on a desert island? Gosh..I don't know..probably my bible (i know...church answer) but I would also probably choose something that had a large series with it.

One book that made you laugh? I don't remember the titles, but my son has some GREAT funny kids books that make even me laugh.

One book that made you cry? don't know that i've ever read a book that made me cry.

One book you wish you had written? Any of Joyce Meyers book. This lady is a great christian writer. Very down to earth and easy to understand and apply to your life.

One book you wish had never been written? Um...dunno

One book you are currently reading? Im not reading anything right now. Although I occasionally pick up Joyce Meyers "how to hear from God" when I accidentally end up with spare time.

One book you've been meaning to read? I should be reading the Vaccine Guide I borrowed from my SIL so I can return it to her.


Okay now for the tagging...hmmm.. Marki, Heidi and Kris (kris I know you can do this...you are constantly posting about books on your blog)

2 comments:

McBunni said...

Accidentally end up with spare time? Hee hee! Ain't it the truth! Thanks for doing your tag! :)

Kris said...

Aack! I'm so late! I'll get on it, though.

(You should see the pile of books I'm supposed to read, ugh.)