11.27.2006

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Ok so, once again, it has been a few weeks since I posted. Sorry. I guess its a good thing I didn't opt to do that blog every day for a whole month thing.

Anyways, there hasn't been a whole lot going on here. We survived the holidays and some how I didn't get any pictures from Thanksgiving. Oh well.

So the reason I am posting today is because my husband (and I) have been on a ravenous hunt for a Nintendo Wii. We bought a Nintendo 64 when they first came out and had a ton of fun with it. Since then we haven't had a gaming system. ( I remember my friend Heidi having the original nintendo when it first came out [back in the day] ...I was soooo jealous!!! I would go to her house just to play duck hunt LOL).

Okay, getting side-tracked here...So today I am sitting in my chair giving my neice her bottle when my husband rushes in the door, all out of breath hollering something about me not answering my cell phone. I quizically gave the "whats going on" look. He yells...Walmart has THREE Wiis in stock right NOW.....gimme all your money!!!!

Needless to say, I surrendered my checkbook and he came home with this...




Please ignore the folded laundry in the background. I intended to finish laundry today, however, now my plan is shot. I believe I will be spending the next 12 hours (at least) playing :)

3 comments:

McBunni said...

NOT fair!

Early Christmas, eh?

abqchunk said...

I am so anti-video games, BUT, I saw the commercial for those and I think I may have to give in! Have you played the Gutiar Hero game? That one looks super-fun! After your marathon playing, please post a full review!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun!

I have to admit- we borrowed a friends Super Nintendo, for the oldschool Mario World- and Drew loves to watch me play it, because he says it's too scary for him to play, ha ha ha. But the Wii looks like something he could actually get the hang of a lot quicker.