12.01.2006

Calm after the storm

So last night, after staying up fairly late playing Wii Tennis, I took a long hot shower and headed to bed. Only to be disturbed from that "almost asleep" state by my crying baby girl. I coaxed Anthony to get up and go check on her. After a few short minutes I hear him yelling "honey you'd better come up here, I need help NOW". I get upstairs to see Anthony holding Elizabeth by the back of her PJs (Mission Impossible style) over the lanolium floor in the bathroom. She is completely covered in puke, as well as her bed, her favorite bunny (that she can't go to sleep without) and all her blankets. Let me tell you it S.T.U.N.K.!!!!!

After getting her into the bathtub, washed, dried and redressed, she threw up again. We repeated this process most of the night, at least til around 1:00 a.m when we all dropped into bed from exhaustion. (Big kudos to Anthony for enduring the puke with me - thanks babe!!)

Thank God this morning she was back to her normal cheery self. Now I just pray the rest of our family doesnt get whatever it was she had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor baby! Glad she's feeling better! Hope the rest of you stay healthy too!!