12.06.2006

more this 'n that

Ok so I LOVE this Wii. My favorite has got to be the tennis. However, the golf absolutely irritates me because I can't do it right, thus, I tend to play that one more often. I feel like Happy Gilmore...."Go To Your Home!!....just taaaapppp it in..just taaaappity taaap taap it in". I really could throw my "golf club" through a window right now. Ugh! I will beat that game if its the last thing I do...

Anyways, on to other things...

Abqchunk mentioned the other day about looking for a gift for her brother and his fiance for their wedding. Which got me thinkin...she had a pretty good idea with the plush frivolous bathrobe idea...So I decided to check my brothers registry...Get this...theres only one bathrobe on there. Not just one available, but only one (under quantity) selected... so my question.. who is the one who will be walking around neked? Not that I really want to know...just saying.. abqchunk...ya really got me thinkin there..

Ok other things in life...wait, lets go back to the whole wedding thing...

I absolutely D.R.E.A.D. having to find a dress for my brothers wedding. I hate spending the $$ on a dress I will probably only wear once. (The last dress I bought for my other brothers wedding is still sitting in my closet) Needless to say, the afore mentioned dress no longer fits, nor is in style. Thank God I only have one other wedding after this one that is mandatory to attend. (That would be my little sister).

So in order to make it a little easier finding a dress, I've decided its back to the diet time..ick...and lucky me, just in time for all the holiday goodies...oh well, guess I will just have the upper hand on those who have the new year's resolution of dieting and losing weight...

1 comment:

McBunni said...

I hate diets. Why can't NOT being a size 6 be in style? I've started my winter diet like 5 different times now. Bleh! I feel like I'm going to be fat forever!