12.16.2008

Last nights project


I decided to make 2 fleece "no-sew" blankets to match our new couches, due to arrive next week (our Christmas present to each other).

It was much faster and easier than I expected.

I took 2 yards of a solid and 2 yards of a printed fleece. I prefer anti-pill but you can use whatever you like. Hint: Best time to get your fleece is when Joanns is having a 50% off sale.

I laid the solid color on the floor first and laid the print on top of it. Make sure the wrong sides of the fabrics are laying together. Cut a 4"x4" square out of each corner.

Cut 1" wide strips into the fleece about 4". After all the strips are cut go back and tie the strips in knots.

Pretty Simple eh?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You are such a crafty mama! I wish I was half as crafty as you!!