1.10.2007

Here Comes The Bride...

Yup, the day finally arrived that my littlest and yet biggest brother Josiah got married to his highschool sweetheart, Chelsea. It was, of course, a beautiful ceremony.





On a side note, my sister and I did our neices hair since she was the flower girl. We managed to get this little 3 1/2 year old to sit still for 2 1/2 hours while we curled, crimped, banded and glued her hair...yup you read right...we GLUED her hair. See those cute adorable little ribbon rosettes in her hair? We couldn't get them to stay on, so we used my handy dandy hot glue gun and glued 'em to her head (with her moms permission of course) I guess they got them out just fine because when I saw her yesterday, she didn't have them in her hair anymore *giggle*





The happily married couple along with my neice Ashley aka the flower girl and my nephew Corban aka ring bearer.



I will post some of their professional pictures at a later date after my brother gets them from their photographer. We took one large family photo that Im hoping turned out great :)

1 comment:

Becky Behrens said...

Her hair looks great! I'm not sure I would have let you put hot glue in my daughters hair.