1.20.2007

Kinda like being snowed in...but not really..

Thanks to this...I am completely stuck at home...canNOT go anywhere..at. all. not even grocery shopping...




YUP, that would be CHICKEN POX. Ryan started about 8 days ago. Needless to say he is driving me a little nutty being home and bored. Im expecting Lizzie to start any day now. I did not have any intention of immunizing my kids against CP simply because they were claiming it was only 70-80% effective. Somehow Ben managed to get that immunization...so for his sake, hopefully the immunization works.

I will probably be off blogger for a little while until this clears out of my house !! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...you poor momma! Well, at least they're getting them now when they're not so bad- they're supposed to be worse the older you are when you have them. I'm interested to see if Ben's immunization works, Drew has been immunized. I thought it would be a good thing, since once you've had chicken pox, you can get shingles as an adult (same virus, supposedly) and those are no fun!

McBunni said...

I got the CP when I was young....never got the chicken pox, but I'm always afraid that it didn't really work and I'd end up with the adult version. I think I'll stay away from Anthony today, just in case! :)

Good luck...I hope everyone gets better quickly!

McBunni said...

Oops, that's s'posed to say "CP shot"...sorry!

Sarantium said...

is this one of the wonderful milestones of mother hood I can look forward too? Good luck with the kids.