1.31.2007

Round 2, Strike 2

Well Ryan has pretty much completely covered from chicken pox. He went back to school and all is well...Until Ben got his turn. Now, this proves my theory that immunizations are a waste of time, money, and harmful to kids...ok don't get me started on that subject...anyways, Ben got the chicken pox shot and he STILL got chicken pox. He actually got a worse case of them than Ryan. Poor kid. He even has them in his eyes...yuck! So I guess now I just need to wait to see if Lizzie gets 'em, which at this point Im almost positive she will...its just a waiting game at this point.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Prudence! I'm scared...
Sending up some prayers for your survival of all this... I feel for ya girl.

McBunni said...

Eeew!

Poor kids! .....good luck with Lizzie, she probably won't be easy to handle since she's so young.

Good luck with all this and I hope it blows over soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey P- I know this is a funny place to leave this, but my email wont send out from where I'm at so I hope this works!

I hope this gets to you in time. I've been out of town for the weekend, and only just gotten to check my email now:
Guacomole recipe: (and this is not at all approximate...just add a little at a time, and do taste tests)

Several ripe avocados
chopped tomato (just a small one)
chopped onion (just a little)
lime juice
pepper
salt
little bit of tabasco sauce
little bit of salsa
teeny tiny bit of mayo

Mix together and adjust to taste! Enjoy

Hope that helps!
Sarah

abqchunk said...

Is the guac for the chicken pox?

My brother had the pox where they were down his throat and in his ears. It was awful! I hope everyone is getting better and that you survive!