3.27.2006

Do you search???

Now this is too funny not to share...I joined this thing called "Blingo". Its a new search engine (like google) and when you use their site for searches you have the ability to win things like gift cards. (If you are interested in signing up, let me know and I will send you a link...you can sign up under my name and we can BOTH win)...

Anyways...I was using this search engine just typing random things and I thought "hmm...i've never typed in my name as a search...I wonder what will happen". So I tried it and this is what I found...this is a real thing, not a joke or prank. This item really does exist...

Prudence

I LOVE the remark they make...If you want the inside track on where to eat, drink, shop and stay around the world for less, pick up Prudence – because life should be rich.

1 comment:

heidi said...

oh thats funny.Can't believe thats real. at least its nothing discusting.LOL! you might get a kick out of something my sister put on her blog. http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word=
It takes slogans and puts your name in them. it is quite addicting and somewhat amusing.
Sarah has a blog to now if you what to go to it.
http://timeforasharpsarah.blogspot.com/