3.09.2006

Re-entering the workforce

Well, it looks like my days of stay-at-home mommy are done for now. I guess the phrase "eating us out of house and home" really is true! Im really nervous about having to do this. I really enjoy staying home, making my own schedule, etc. Once I go back to work I will have much less time with my children, as well as with my husband (depending on whether i work days or nights). I have a few job prospects - but Im not sure which direction I should go. Please keep me in your prayers that God will show me where I belong and provide the proper income. Also keep us in your prayers as I begin to look for child care.

3 comments:

McBunni said...

Eeek! Good luck, man!

sarahgrace said...

That is really a bummer P. Hopefully you can find something that will maximize the amount of money you can make while maximizing the amount of time you get to spend with your family. I will definitely keep the whole matter in my prayers.

Becky Behrens said...

I bet you feel like you are being pulled into a bunch of different directions. Maybe you can find something where you can work at home. I'll be praying for you guys. Makes me wonder, "What's God up to and where is he taking you?"