3.14.2006

Don't eat yellow snow

This last weekend has pretty much been Delta's one and only snow storm this season...not that I'm complaining mind you. However, I DID grow up where it started snowing by Thanksgiving and didn't quit til Easter, so I miss it from the "kids point of view". It was great watching my boys play in the snow. Watching their care-free little bodys running all over rolling in the snow - no worries.

My neighbor introduced my boys to yellow snow. In a good way though. He informed them to stay away from yellow snow and that we don't eat it because that is where dogs peed. Now Ben (3 yr old) informs EVERYONE he sees that they shouldn't eat yellow snow! LOL


2 comments:

McBunni said...

Wow, you guys got a lot of snow! Did it stick around for awhile? Our melted a couple of hours after it stopped snowing.

Becky Behrens said...

We went out and had some fun in the snow, also. I agree with Becci. It looks like you got more snow than us. Also, your snowman turned out way better. Ours was maybe 24 inches tall and full of dead grass and just looked like a mound of snow. I love the pictures. You can tell that they had a ball playing in the snow!