4.08.2006

Oh man, that's bad...

Im sitting here, staring at my computer (well actually I was reading Katie “J”s myspace) I look up and see my 5 year old feeding my 8 month old. I realize I have ignored his last 10 requests for more soup, telling him “just a minute, just a minute” along with my 8 month old who is fussing because she wants more to eat,. My son, being the “big boy helper” that he is, steps in, setting aside his hunger pains, steps up to the plate to feed his little sister...oh good...that will buy me another 5 minutes of blog reading!

I am finding that I am soooo addicted to my fabulous little 12” Powerbook G4. I can’t get enough nor could I ever survive without it. I could stare at this beautiful little screen all day long. Not that I don’t have a million things to do, but how can i ignore these little pleas that come from my screen saying ... “stare at me, stare at me”

But alas I must put my beautiful computer down and resume my motherly duties of feeding dinner, giving baths and bedtime tuck-ins.

1 comment:

McBunni said...

No fair! I wanna new toy too! :D