4.03.2006

PRAISE GOD!!!

I just received a call from our insurance claims adjuster. He wanted to be the first to let me know that our insurance policy covers up to XX amount on home rot and our bathroom problem fully qualifies for the entire amount. Its not the full amount of our estimate, but its still a decent amount. We should be receiving a check sometime in the next 10 days. Which means sometime this month (depending on scheduling) we will probably start our demolition. YAY! Thanks to everyone for your prayers!

**update** I found out that the check the insurance company is sending has to be signed by our mortgage company (how wierd is that???) Anyways, once I get the check I have to mail it to Georgia and get someone at Chase Home Finance to sign it and mail it back to me...sooo....I am guessing it will be at least 6 weeks before we actually have this money in hand...but at least its coming...eventually.

2 comments:

McBunni said...

Yea! Money! Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

What a praise Prudence!!! God really does work things out in his timing!