11.28.2005

Family Pictures

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone (we had a good one, by the way) and now it is time for Christmas..and that includes family photos. It took a few tries and lots of dressing and undressing, washing faces, sitting 3 squirmy kids still...but the final results are pretty good...Oh, and might I add, Anthony took these photos! He borrowed some lighting from his office and we used a tripod and the timer on our camera! Not bad for not being a professional photographer, huh?

The Whole Family


Me and Elizabeth

Ryan and Ben

Me and Anthony

3 comments:

sarahgrace said...

You look stunning P. Especially in the one with Elizabeth. Very nice.
I'd say you are glowing, but you know what that implies...tee hee

Anonymous said...

Hey little sis. I love all the photos. You look great. I want won of you and the fam. but also you and Elizabeth! You have a wonderful family just like I always knew you would have. I love you and miss you. Have one more and be with me and see how much fun 4 kids are,but you need a parent to live with you for 10 years. You were glowing!.
Nicole

Becky Behrens said...

Those pics turned out great! I love the one of Elizabeth and you, and the pic of the boys is super cute. How did you get them to do that? My kids would have been busy being goofy. Awesome pictures.