11.29.2005

Truly Blessed

Have you ever had something happen to you and you realized how truly blessed you are to have such great friends? These past few days have been that way - i dont know, maybe its the holidays...Anyways, I had a great time with friends and family Friday evening playing games and stuffing our faces full of all types of snacks (I LOVE playing games!) Then on Sunday, having an awesome dinner and fun game time with some great friends who are becoming more like family every day and I am truly thankful for them! I am also extremely grateful for a friend of mine (HEIDI) who said she was going to ship me a "few" things for my daughter. Well today, I find this big box on my doorstep. I open it up and it is packed full (beyond full) of brand new clothes and shoes, along with a snow suit AND halloween costume. I am in awe. God is so good! Thats all I can say :) For without Him wouldn't life be dull?

2 comments:

Becky Behrens said...

You are so right! Sometimes I forget and need to be reminded. Thank you.

Danielle said...

Amen sister!