11.08.2005

A great compromise

It seems whenever both hubby and I have a weekend at home together we challenge each other with the right to have the other one watch the kids so we can do our "hobby". Mine being scrapbooking while hubby's is hanging out in his studio working on his music. This weekend we came up with a great compromise. I watched the kids and cleaned house on Saturday while hubby worked on his music for the afternoon in exchange for him watching the kids for the afternoon on Sunday so I could do my scrapbooking. It was great! I actually got quite a bit done. I wish every weekend worked this way. Hmm...I wonder what are plans are for next weekend...maybe I can implement this compromise again? Anyways, heres the "work" I got done...did I mention that I am so far behind on my scrapbooking that these pics are from well over a year ago?



1 comment:

Becky Behrens said...

I'm impressed! They look great! Don't you just love hobby time without having to worry about children and what they are doing. It can be so relaxing.