2.09.2006

Beaming with Pride


Josiah Senior Recital
Video sent by cooperden
Last night was my little brother, Josiahs, senior recital. This is a live performance that he must do and it holds a large portion of his grade which determines his college graduation. He did a fabulous job! I am so proud of him! (by the way, hes the one playing the trumpet, not the piano - lol)

I am mostly putting this video on my site for our family and friends who live back East to be able to see a little bit of what he is doing.

For those of you who don't know, Josiah will be graduating this spring with a BA in Music Education. He plans to get a job at one of the local schools as a music teacher.

2 comments:

McBunni said...

Oh man...I missed Josiah's recital? I'm sure it was awesome! Congrats to Jo!

heidi said...

he was wonderful. wish i could have been there to see it in person. Kalaia was on my lap earlier when i played it, and she was dancing though it and clapped at the end. she wanted to hear it agian.