2.02.2006

I want my bed!

I feel awful!!! I woke up this morning with a little sore throat. By 9:00 i started to feel yucky. By 10:00 I was flat out on the couch with a sore throat, a headache, and about every muscle ache you can think of (And I didnt even go to the gym to earn these sore muscles).

Elizabeth is sick too. She had a fever last night of 102 and this morning of 101 plus she has a really bad rash on her face that now seems to be spreading all over her body. (Its not roseola because that starts with a fever first and elizabeth got the rash about a week ago, before the fever). Im baffled at what the rash is that she has. Theres not much I can do to comfort her other than to hold her.

Keep us in your prayers that we will be feeling better real soon.

3 comments:

McBunni said...

Sounds like both of you need a trip to the doctor....even though you hate going! Since you don't know what either of you have, make the trip! You get get even more sick if you put off treatment. And if you have strep, you need antibiotics, or the whole family will get it! Trust me, I'm the sicky/doctor queen!!!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Pru, Strep can cause rashes.Sounds weird but I see it all the time at the treatment center. Sometimes fever can also. I wouldn't let it go to long. Usually they say after three days with afever take them in but I say go by your gut. Hope all feels well soon. Love and Miss you Nicole

Becky Behrens said...

That doesn't sound like any fun. My Mom always says,"Drink plenty of water and think positive." Of course, even though it works for her, we still like to tease her about it. Hope you both are feeling better soon!

If the rash is bothering Elizabeth, can you give her Benadryll? It might help her sleep at night. You should probably consult your doctor on that one and mention that she has had the rash for a week.