2.15.2006

Falling behind

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Lizzie is still sick, though getting better. The doctors don't know what she has (the rash) so I have taken matters into my own hands and done my own research. I still don't know what the diagnosis is (someone told me they thought it was a staph infection, though its not contageous), but I have found that putting Tea Tree Oil into her bath water and giving her a bath every 2 hours along with massaging her skin with olive oil mixed with tea tree oil is actually clearing the rash up.

I am finding myself absolutely amazed at the things Tea Tree Oil can do. Check out this link: Tea Tree Oil You have to scroll down towards the bottom of the page (past the google ads) to see all the things its good for.

Anyways, I need to get back to taking care of my sick baby. Just wanted to let you know I am still alive, just a little detained. Hopefully things will be back to normal within a few days. Keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I hope Elizabeth starts to feel better soon!

Becky Behrens said...

Tea tree oil is a truly amazing thing. Does that mean that the rash is bacterial? I hope it clears up soon. I bet that giving her a bath every 2 hours is wearing thin and you aren't able to do much else.