10.09.2006

Cute things from Ben

Yesterday we decided, since the boys were pretty grouchy after church, we would have to take naps. After they slept for a while, I went in to wake them up. As soon as Ben heard my voice he sat completely upright and looked at me telling me he wasnt sleeping. I told him "Yes you were". In return he said "Nha anh I didn't see my eyes close." At that I just giggled and agreed with him that I guess he really didn't sleep.

This morning, while sitting down for breakfast Ben decided to share with his cousins something he learned at school. Here is what he said... (I had to have him repeat it just so I could get it on video...)

1 comment:

McBunni said...

You should tell Ben that the Pledge of Aligence (or however you spell that) is best recited in English. That was English? Oh, little-kid English, you say?

What was too cute!