10.20.2006

Things I can't live without...

Not a whole lot happenin on the homefront so I thought I would blog about a few of my favorite [can't live without] products.

My first and foremost is this...

I have curly, VERY curly hair [natural not permed]. I have tried many many many anti-frizz, curl taming products and have NEVER come across a product I am completely in love with and cannot do without...until now. This stuff is great. I just let my hair air-dry after washin and then spray/spritz this stuff in my hair, scrunch with my hand and go.

Heres a pic...can you tell which side I used my favorite product on??



Heres another product I love...[I actually use the fat-free hazelnut kind but they didn't have a pic available]coffee just wouldn't be the same without it, and of course, I just can't go without the caffeine buzz I get from my coffee each morning. Trust me, you DONT want to see me before I get that first cup of caffeine flowin in my system...

Yet another fabulous product...
This cleaner can get stains out of just about anything. I mainly use this on laundry. 1/2 scoop in a gallon or two of cold water and let the clothes soak for a few hours, throw in the wash and *poof* the stain is gone. I have 2 very active [stain magnet] boys...need I say more?

Okay, one more...this has saved me many times. Or at least my peace of mind. I keep this stuff everywhere...the diaper bag, the cup holder in my vehicle [after I've been out shopping, after seeing that commercial of people sneezing on the handle bars of shopping carts...eww..need I say more]. I even keep it on my window sill above my sink to use after wiping the runny noses of my daycare kids.

What is your favorite product that YOU can't live without?? Share it on your blog and I will do a post linking to all your faves...just drop me a line to let me know you did the post!

1 comment:

McBunni said...

I'm so glad you're posting again, PC. You're the one that got us all hooked on bloggin'! :)