10.17.2006

Starting a tag - 20 random things about myself

This is a tag I did when I first started my blog a year ago (see link below) and I realized how many things have changed, so I thought I would re-write this tag each year to keep track of life in a nutshell...

1. I have my nose pierced.
2. We are trying to sell our house.
3. I finally found a beer I actually like as long as I have lime to add to it. (Dos Equis)
4. I was going to do something big, like a tattoo, for my 30th birthday and then realized that was very stereotypical so I decided against it.
5. I run a daycare and at any given time have up to 10 children running through my home.
6. I love tv lately...mostly addicted to Greys Anatomy, CSI: Miami, Miami Ink, Ugly Betty, Extreme Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters (this show really reminds me of my family..)
7. I wish I were more of a health nut and could stick to one healthy regimen instead of going back and forth between healthy and junk food.
8. I love to fly...or maybe I just love the excitement of being in airports?
9. I love to travel but don't get to do it often.
10. Cold rainy weather makes me feel lazy.
11. I can't wait to get my new Mac Book (after we sell our house)
12. I have 4 brothers, 1 sister, 4 sisters-in-law, 4 neices, 4 nephews and the family is still growing... you should see the look on a hostess' face when we walk into a busy restaurant and tell them we need a table for 14 plus 3 high chairs.
13. We usually have to wait a good hour for a table.
14. I really feel lazy today...oh, i think i already might have mentioned that.
15. I am getting really involved with my church Sunday school and am excited to see where it will go and how it will change my life as well as the children in our church.
16. My parents got a new (used) Jeep its pretty cool!
17. Im proud of my husband for following his dreams
18. I need to find some dreams of my own to follow.
19. Today is laundry day...I hate doing laundry
20. I have no idea what to write for this one. I am completely brain-zapped. Must be the weather. Have I mentioned it has rained for 3 1/2 weeks daily? For those of you who don't know...I live in a desert-like area...we almost NEVER get rain...

Okay so Im not going to tag anyone in particular but I would love all my readers to do this list. Drop me a comment if you did it so I can check out your list.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! It is amazing how much we change in just one year! This was a great idea...I'll try to post one on my blog soon.

McBunni said...

Ditto what Danielle said! Some of your 20 things are TOTALLY opposite! :)

I can't believe it's been a year!

I will definetly do the tag!

abqchunk said...

I love,love,love your parents Jeep! When my hubby finishes school, I plan on trading my cherokee in for a Wrangler. An orange one!
I'll let you know when I get the 20 things up...