10.04.2006

Welcome to my home

A while back Sarah had a blog post about her home. She basically gave you a tour through photos. Well, we are selling our house and since I just had to clean it spotless to take pictures for our realtor, I thought I would share them with you...so....

Welcome to my home...




Heres what it looked like when we bought it 3 years ago.




When you walk through the front door, you walk into the dining room




While standing in the dining room, if you look to your right, you will see the kitchen. Not my favorite room as far as appearance goes, but it works and I guess that is all that matters right?




If you glance straight ahead from the dining room, you will see the living room A.K.A. the kids play room when it is cold, muddy, rainy, or just plain yucky out. I realized that you would have to classify our living room as a den seeing how, very rarely, do us adults get to use this room. This has become their domain. You cant see it in the picture but in the far corner to the left I stacked all their toys so they wouldn't be in the picture.




Down the hall from the dining room you will find the master bedroom and master bathroom. I must say, out of all the rooms in my house, my bedroom is my favorite. Its warm, inviting, and just all around relaxing. I love the way these pictures came out of this room.





We recently remodeled our master bathroom as some of you know. Here are pictures of the finished project. They don't do justice at all, but the doorway was so narrow I couldn't get a better shot.




This is my other favorite room. From the day I found out I was having a girl, I started designing this room. I looked, researched, and pondered about what would be the perfect little girls room. This is what I came up with. I think this is the one room I will truly miss when we sell the house. Again, the pictures do not do justice to this room. The top is a lavender color with a sage-y green on the bottom separated by a white chair rail with adorable little ballerina girls on it.





So this is my home. Its not much, but its filled with love and warmth.

2 comments:

McBunni said...

Yea a post from Prudence!

The house looks great! Good luck with the sale.

You should post something about your milestone birthday!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys are selling? Good luck with that, and hope it all goes well. Are you just moving to another place in town?