10.05.2006

Meme

I got this from Becci. I don't usually like memes because the questions are usually dumb (sorry) But this one was kinda fun...so here ya go...

(I typed this yesterday so technicallly some of these questions apply to tuesday rather than yesterday...)


1. How many keys are on your keychain? Depends on which vehicle im driving. Van, 3 keys, 'burban, 2 keys

2. What curse word do you use the most?
I don't use 'em

3. Do you own an iPod?
No, not really, though I did borrow one from DHs office. I don't use it all that often though.

4. What time is your alarm clock set for?
I don't use an alarm clock, but Im usually up between 6:30 and 7.

5. How many suitcases do you own?
I personally have 1 but we have a bunch of "extras" in the closet.

6. Do you wear flip flops even when it's cold outside?
Sometimes, especially if I've just gotten a great pedicure :)

7. Where do you buy your groceries from?
Walmart

8. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Well, usually Im always the one taking the picture but secretly wish I were IN more pictures than taking them.

9. What was the last movie you watched?
Batman Begins-adult
Veggie Tales Sumo of the Opera-kids


10. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, most of them do

11. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
I would pay off my mortgage...so technically the first thing I would buy would be my house. 2nd thing...a new MacBook.


12. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
I don't think so

13. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
nope

14. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Abandonato-house
Goo Goo Dolls-car

15. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
hmm Im not a big milk drinker...but really, I think I would have to say coffee milk (east coast thing)


16. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
um..probably

17. When was the last time someone hit on you?
last night

18. What did you have for dinner?
Spaghetti

19. Do you wear hoodies often?
YES!

20. Can you whistle?
you betcha

21. Have you ever participated in a protest?
only if you count protesting your curfew

22. Who was the last person to call you?
my sister i think **checking cell phone log** yup, my sister

23. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park?
tilt-a-whirl

24. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
oh im sure they do

25. What is your favorite color?
um, lately it has been sage-y/army greens

26. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
yup, the good old fashioned ones

27. How big is your local mall?
not big enough

28. How many siblings do you have?
five (4 brothers and 1 sister)

29. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
sometimes

30. What is your biggest regret?
don't know that I really have any..well, maybe allowing ourselves to get into credit card debt

31. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt?
not sure, its been a while

32. What movie do you know every line to?
probably the Wedding Singer or some veggie tales movies

33. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Five Face Down. Of course, I used to own a Wynonna Judd tshirt too. And probably some others at one point or another.

34. When was your last plane ride?
Heidi's wedding in 2003

35. How many chairs are at your dining room table?
eight

36. Do you read for fun?
not usually, but I wish I had the time to do it occasionally

37. Can you speak any languages other than English?
nope

38. Do you do your own dishes?
yes, at least until I train my kids to do them :)

39. What color is your bedroom painted?
cranberry

40. Have you ever cried in public?
of course

2 comments:

McBunni said...

I thought this was a pretty good one! Thanks for doing the meme! :)

Louisa said...

Geez! You really come from a big family don't you?
Nice blog...