10.15.2006

Too tired to post...

but here are some pictures from Ryans birthday. Ryan turned 6 last tuesday. He got special pancakes for breakfast, Daddy took him to McDonalds for lunch, I brought cupcakes to his school for snacktime and then we had a birthday party for him that afternoon. THEN at his request, we had his family birthday party (with my family) at Chuck E. Cheese last night. We also celebrated my niece, Kaley's birthday (hers is the 18th) We had fun, but it was a BIG mistake....you NEVER take 9 kids (with parental supervision) to Chuck E. Cheese on a cold, rainy Saturday night. (maybe thats why im tired today??) Anyways, we also celebrated Ryans birthday with my inlaws yesterday earlier in the day.

Happy 6th Birthday to my big boy!





(my niece Kaley, also 6)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow! I can't believe he's six!!!

Anonymous said...

that looks like a great party!

abqchunk said...

Cute pictures!
We always say we are never going back to the big Cheese's but we have three kids and now my mom likes to go, so we're doomed for a little while longer! We've never gone w/more than our kids though. You are brave.

Kris said...

Wow, that is one happy guy!!!